Pelatihan Perencanaan Tenaga Kerja dan Analisis Beban Kerja
DESCRIPTION Pelatihan Perencanaan Tenaga Kerja dan Analisis Beban Kerja
This program will provide the tactical perspective of the Manpower Planning & Placement (MPP) methodology in organizations. It intends to give manpower planners, supervisors, senior management and staff members at all levels, detailed considerations on the day-to-day know-how of Manpower Planning work. It clarifies qualitative and quantitative aspects of the staffing methodology in organizations.
By focusing on the day-to-day way of determining the staff needed to perform the task of an organization, this program may also foster the common understanding of broader and long-term MPP considerations in the manning process. This program will also clarify the staffing methodology in organizations. It attempts to answer the question of “How”? by focusing on the day-to-day way of determining the staff needed as well as their proper placement to perform the task of the organization.
This program may foster improved common understanding of broader MPP considerations and manning processes. By describing in detail the staffing methodology, this program provides more transparency and awareness of the complex task of MPPs. As a result, it may, on one hand, help to create a better common understanding between staff and management on the business requirements from an operational point of view, but on the other hand, enable an increase in management’s awareness of staff workload and training needs. A higher level of awareness of the business requirements on MPP may also assist in the process of developing and implementing adapted best practices in the staffing of positions
OUTLINE Pelatihan Perencanaan Tenaga Kerja dan Analisis Beban Kerja
- The change of competition as driver of organization
- The alignment of manpower planning with business strategy
- The Nature of Organizations
- Diagnosing Symptoms of Organization Effectiveness
- Manpower Planning Process
- Basic Assumption in Manpower Planning and its prediction (input-manpower philosophy-output)
- Internal & external analysis
- Appreciating the Assets and Opportunities of the Organization
- The staffing & placement methodology
- Short-term to medium-term planning considerations
- Long-term manpower planning considerations
- Manpower Planning Implication; budget, competencies, HR Tools, etc.
- Work Force Analysis & Man Power Planning (WFP)
INSTRUCTOR Pelatihan Perencanaan Tenaga Kerja dan Analisis Beban Kerja
Tekad Wahyono S. Psi, M.Psi
Jadwal Pelatihan bandung-training.com 2023 :
Batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
Batch 2 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
Batch 3 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
Batch 4 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
Batch 5 : 25 – 27 September 2023
Batch 6 : 7 – 9 November 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan di Bandung :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris(6.00.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Training di Bandung :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia