Pelatihan Marine Surveyor
Pelatihan Penyurvei Laut
DESCRIPTION Training Marine Surveyor
A Marine surveyor or Ship surveyor is a person who conducts inspections, surveys or examinations of marine vessels to assess, monitor and report on their condition and the products on them. Marine surveyors also inspect equipment intended for new or existing vessels to ensure compliance with various standards or specifications. Marine surveys typically include the structure, machinery and equipment (navigational, safety, radio, etc.) and general condition of a vessel. It also includes judging materials on board and their condition.
Due to the fact that certifications and subsequently payments are processed only after the surveyor has expressed his or her satisfaction, a marine surveyor holds a prestigious position and is held with much regard in the shipbuilding industry. Marine Surveyors are highly qualified and technically sound and are usually selected after thorough evaluation procedures as vessels ranging from small ferries to enormous crude oil carriers and cruise liners are approved to sail into the high seas based purely on their judgement,competence and integrity.
OUTLINE Training Marine Surveyor
- Oil Terminal.
- Terminal Facilities .
- Onshore Terminal
- Offshore Terminal
STANDARD OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE
- Tanker to Port Authority.
- Tanker to Terminal.
- Terminal to Tanker
- Safety Precautions.
- Ship/ Shore Checklist
SCOPE OF WORK RELATED
- Independent Marine Surveyor
- Marine Surveyor Scope of Work.
- Survey and surveyor.
- Basic acknowledge of Ship. Types and particulars Tonnage; Measurements; Load Line ;Dead Weight
- Legal Aspects: Related International Conventions.
- Terms and definitions.
- Survey and certification. Flag and function.
- Statutory & Non Statutory Survey; On Off Hire Survey ; Cargo Survey; Damage & Repair Survey.
- Dry and Bulk Cargo Survey.
- Draft Survey.
- Liquid Cargo Survey.
- Safety Cargo Handling, and ship stabilities.
- Society ; Flag State; Administration; BKI.
- Port State Control
- Ships Certificates & Documents
- Vessel &equipments
- Cargo Owner.
- Ship Owner
Jadwal Pelatihan bandung-training.com 2023 :
Batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
Batch 2 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
Batch 3 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
Batch 4 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
Batch 5 : 25 – 27 September 2023
Batch 6 : 7 – 9 November 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan di Bandung :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris(6.00.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Training di Bandung :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia